Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday Fun in Minnesota

It is finally beginning to look like Spring will actually arrive here in our cold state. We have had 5 months of winter and now the outside temperature is almost reaching the 50s.  We may see a few days here without winter coats and mittens required.
Bill and I took advantage of the warm weather and sunshine on Saturday to do some cleaning and have lunch at a familiar place near and dear to our hearts in M's old neighborhood. 


I think the new design on the cup is so cute.  We love the macaroni and cheese.  Bill had their new ADULT Version Mac and Cheese.

2 comments:

Liz said...

thank you for all of your hard work on the house!!!! we appreaciate it so much!! next time, Noodles is on us! boy, do i miss that place!

Grandma Jan said...

I miss it with you too. I came across an old blog of yours where it was time for lunch and M said - Grandma, Noodles. I miss those days.